A convenient respiratory kit designed for certain painting* and spraying environments.The kit comes complete with the 3M™ Full Face Reusable 6000 Series Respirator for comfort and durability. The respirator is simple and easy to use, well balanced and provides a wide field of vision.Kit contains:• 1 x 3M™ Full Face Respirator 6000 Series (available S, M & L sizes) • 1 x pair of 3M™ Organic Vapour Filters 6051 A1• 1 x box (5 pairs) of 3M™ Particulate Filters 5925, P2• 1 x pair of 3M™ Filter Retainers, 501• 1 x 3M™ No-Touch™ Foam Earplugs P2000, Class 4 (SLC80: 25dB) • 1 x 3M™ Respiratory Protection Guide* Not to be used when spraying isocyanate based paints
• Paint* spraying
• Pesticide spraying
• Chemical handling of organic vapours e.g. from thinners and adhesives
• Furniture manufacturing
• When requiring combined face, eye and respiratory protection
• When a higher protection factor is required (compared with a half face respirator)
• Possible to convert respirator to dual air supplied respirator system
Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH) levels.
This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels with a 3M 6000 Series Full Face Respirator:
- 3M™ Organic Vapour Filters 6051 A1, for concentrations of organic vapours with boiling points >65⁰C up to 50 x WES or 1000 ppm, whichever is lower.
- 3M™ Particulate Filters 5925, P2 for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 50 x WES.
* Not to be used when spraying isocyanate based paints