3M™ LifeAssure™ ZV sanitary style filter housings are designed for critical clarification and sterile filtration applications. Manufactured to the strictest of quality standards and from the highest quality materials, the ZV filter housings meet the exacting requirements of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food & beverage and micro-electronics industries. ZV filter housings are designed for liquid or gas service and can easily be cleaned-in-place (CIP), steamed-in-place (SIP), or hot water sanitized.
- 316L stainless steel construction for maximum corrosion resistance ensures long term service
- High quality surface finish (0.4μm Ra internal) enables minimum bacterial/particulate adhesion
- Housings accomodate one 10”, 20”, 30”, or 40” filter cartridge and 1 high, 2 high, 3 high or 4 high. Suitable for small to intermediate product batches and tank vent applications
- Accepts sanitary style double o-ring bayonet lock cartridge- Cartridge locks into place assuring secure installation even under back pressure conditions
- Clean-in-Place (CIP) / Steam-in-Place (SIP) Design for easy cleaning, sterilization or sanitization in place (in-situ)
- Designed to minimise product holdup volume to enable maximum recovery of product