The 3M™ High Flow Filtration System is an advanced design that uses 3M innovation and extensive filtration experience to deliver a high flow cartridge in a compact housing design.
The introduction of a sanitary housing creates an opportunity to introduce the High Flow system into the Food and Beverage market. The external stainless steel surfaces are mirror polished for a high quality, easy care finish and the housings are available in standard designs or can be customised to suit your specific requirements. When compared to conventional cartridge systems the High Flow system provides a number of advantages.
3M High Flow Series Filter Housings are 33% to 50% smaller than competitively sized housings for a given flow rate. Fewer filters and a user-friendly housing design means faster change-outs than competitively sized systems. Our high flow series filter housings are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate from 1 to 7 filter elements in both 40-inch and 60-inch lengths. Choose the horizontal option to maximize ease of operation, or the vertical to minimize the system's footprint.
Our housings are designed with features that make them easy to use and streamline processes. Spend less time cleaning thanks to removable cartridge posts that lift out for easy cleaning, which helps maintain cleaner systems and longer product life. To help ensure against bypass, leaks, and maintain system pressure, shouldered seal plates fit solidly into the cartridge core for a positive cartridge seal. Housing drains for both sludge and clean chambers feature drain couplings for easy draining. An air vent facilitates effective venting before start up or draining.
3M High Flow Series Filter Housings are 33% to 50% smaller than competitively sized housings for a given flow rate. Fewer filters and a user-friendly housing design means faster change-outs than competitively sized systems.
Learn more about 3M™ High Flow Series Filter Housing
(PDF, 593 Kb)
- Sanitary design which is ideally suited for Food and Beverage applications
- High dirt holding capacity for long life and lower cost filtration
- Compact design. Smaller housing minimises capital expense requirements and reduces system footprint
- Absolute rating. Reproducible effluent quality throughout the filter’s life
- Easy to use - No special tools or hardware required for filter change-out – minimises downtime
- "Twist to lock" seating mechanism provides positive seal and ergonomically designed handle – facilitates easy cartridge installation and removal
- FDA compliant. Compatible in applications requiring direct food contact in food and beverage processing per 21 CFR and AS1210 code design