E-A-Rfit is a comprehensive fit validation system to test the actual protection workers receive from their hearing protectors. For more information on this service, please contact your 3M Personal Safety Sales Representative. NOTE: If your customers wish to have someone at their company trained to become a certified E-A-Rfit Technician so they can service their own employees, please contact a 3M Personal Safety Sales Representative for more information.
An objective fit-testing system to validate the fit of 3M™ earplugs. Provides a Personal Attenuation Rating (PAR) for each worker.
• Objective test takes only 10 seconds per ear for 7 standard frequencies
• Test results are documented for each subject and can be printed and saved electronically for future reference
• Free online training and user support
• Use with 3M™ probed test earplugs
• Includes Software, Speaker And Impact Resistant Carrying Case.
3M is Leading the Advancement of Hearing Conservation™.