Now you can accelerate your return on investment through an innovative 3M Packaging Systems Program that combines both tape and equipment together to save up to 35% on the overall capital and ongoing consumable investment.
Savings – Save on capex, opex, labour costs and material wastage
Growth – Grow through fulfilling more orders every day
Uptime – Reduce downtime with free scheduled asset maintenance
Quality – Deliver your goods without damage, contaminants and tampering
Safety – Increase plant occupational health and safety.
10 reasons why you can count on 3M-Matic™ Case Sealers.
• 3M is the only manufacturer on the market that can provide a Packaging Systems Program same branded tape/equipment combination.
• 3M-Matic™ equipment meets all local electrical safety standards and compliance requirements.
• AccuGlide™ 3 Taping Heads patented taping head technology is fast, reliable and low impact.
• All equipment is Pre-Inspected making sure they are ready to go when they arrive on your production floor.
• Up to 3 years limited warranties give you peace of mind.
• Spare parts can be quickly available reducing your potential downtimes.
• Grows your order fulfilment capacity while reducing your operational costs.
• Consistent. Reliable. Tough. Over 85,000 installed over 50+ years.
• Longer service life with 16 gauge steel epoxy paint and dual masts for stability.
• Wide Range of machines including fully automated, stainless steel, flap folding, etc.
3M-Matic™ Case Sealers have parts that may wear over time, such as blades, belts, springs and rollers. You can maintain optimal performance with replacement parts made specifically for your model. 3M replacement parts are engineered for rugged duty with steel construction and epoxy-coated surfaces. You can expect in-stock parts to be promptly delivered to you, whether you’re doing preventive maintenance or rebuilding a 3M-Matic™ Case Sealer after years of service.
For 3M-Matic™ Replacement Parts:
Call 136 136