3M invented the universal adhesive technology that has revolutionized the way dental bonding is done. Now learn why it has become the preferred, “go-to” adhesive for so many dental practices around the world.
Scotchbond™ Universal Adhesive is based on a unique technology that gives you the ability to bond, repair, seal and more – using a single product in a broad range of direct and indirect placement applications – on virtually any surface! Best of all, it combines predictable, superior bond strength with ease of use, to help simplify your procedure and improve patient care.
- Delivers fast, reliable bonding, whether applied using total-etch, self-etch or selective etch
- Effective on both moist and dry etched dentine
- Designed for both direct and indirect applications
- Excellent bond strength without additional primer
- One step, one coat application
- Not technique sensitive
- Flip top vial allows one-hand, no-mess dispensing
- Virtually no post-op sensitivity with any etch technique
- Reliable bond strength to help maintain aesthetic and durable restorations
- No need to carry a range of adhesives in your inventory
- Can be stored for up to two years at room temperature
- Eliminates the need to inventory a range of adhesives
- Can be stored at room temperature up to two years
When it comes to consistent performance across a wide range of indications and techniques, Scotchbond Universal leads the field. See where your current adhesive comes in on our competitive comparison chart.
Scotchbond™ Universal Adhesive