Get accurate detail even in moist conditions with this polyether impression material.
Refill includes: 2 base paste-300ml each; 2 catalyst-60ml each.
- Excellent flow properties - captures fine details for precise impressions.
- Excellent initial hydrophilicity for void-free impressions in moist conditions.
- "Snap-set behavior" of soft polyether is ultra-forgiving for precise-fitting restorations without distortion.
- Helps get an accurate impression on the first take - reducing the need for costly adjustments, remakes and retakes.
- Less rigid polyether is easier to remove, great for dual-arch trays.
- Quick Step materials reduce working and setting times.
- Tray materials available in both Pentamix™ Mixing unit and cartridge dispenser.
- Crown and bridge impressions.
- Inlay and onlay impressions.
- Functional impressions.
- Implant abutments.
- Quick-setting materials especially suited for single-unit and two-unit impressions.
- Denture and partial denture impressions