Fast, accurate, and reliable results are key when testing for food pathogens. 3M's comprehensive line of pathogen testing products work together to rapidly detect Salmonella, Listeria, E. coli, Campylobacter, and more in a variety of foods and environments. Our cutting-edge technology offers versatility in your testing methods by streamlining your workflow without compromising on speed and accuracy of the results.
• Easy-to-use and reduces technician time by up to 30%
• Adaptable lab solutions with a compact size
• Advanced nanotechnology and Isothermal DNA Amplification combined with Bioluminescence Detection streamlines the procedure and improves accuracy to provide high-throughput of analysis and results.
• Detects the most commonly regulated and important pathogens in the Food Industry.
• Sample-ready culture media requires no preparation
• Saves space; takes up 85% less space than agar dishes
• Uniform medium provides consistent results
Third-party validations such as AOAC confirm that the method has been scrutinized to prove that it is reliable, repeatable and has performed equal to or better than the reference method to which it was compared.
• AOAC® Perfomance Tested Method℠ and AOAC® Official Method of Analysis℠
• NF Validation certificate granted by AFNOR Certification
• US Department of Agriculture Food Safety and Inspection Service (USDA FSIS)
Detect and eliminate Campylobacter, Listeria, Salmonella, and others with 3M's integrated food safety solution for poultry processing. Monitor several samples simultaneously and accurately with our complete range of solutions.
Ensure ready-to-eat food's high quality standards through accurate detection of harmful bacteria and microbes in the environment. Meeting HACCP Standards and international regulations is easier with 3M Food Safety's total solutions.
Cheese, ice cream, powdered milk, UHT processing, or butter: we help you test them all. Maximize consistency, efficiency, and accuracy with access to our technical experts and total solutions from 3M Food Safety.