The TR-602E is the Powered Air Turbo for 3M™ Versaflo™ TR-600 series Powered Air Respirator. It includes an Airflow Indicator (TR-971) and Spark Arrestor (TR-662 x2). It does not include a filter, belt, battery, or charger. Combine with 3M™ Versaflo™ components to build a complete system.
- Powered Air Turbo for 3M™ Versaflo™ TR-600 series Powered Air Respirator, including an Airflow Indicator (TR-971) and Spark Arrestor (TR-662 x2)
- Comfortable Airflow - Three user selectable flow rates to maximise comfort. Controlled airflow delivers steady flow as battery discharges or filter loads with particulates
- Display shows battery charge status and particulate filter loading status during use. Charge status is also indicated by a useful LED display on the battery. Electronic audible, visual and vibratory alarm in case of low battery and/or low air flow. No user calibration of turbo required
- Two belt options available: The Easy Clean Belt – submersible belt with smooth surfaces allows easy, thorough cleaning and the High Durability Belt for hot work or rugged environments which provides greater durability and spark/flame resistance
- Approved to EN 12941 Class TH2 or TH3 dependent on headtop
- Inlet plugs for full submersion and cleanup, meets IP54 and IP67 ratings for use in decontamination shower and temporary submersion when used with cleaning and storage plugs