This 3M™ Tegaderm™ I.V. Starter Kit is an “all in one” kit to promote best practice for peripheral line insertion to save time, reduce inventory, and improve clinical outcomes.
* Laboratory testing has proven 3M™ Tegaderm™ and Tegaderm™ HP Transparent Dressings provide a viral (HIV-1 and HBV) barrier while dressings remain intact without leakage.
- "All in one” kit to promote best practice for peripheral line insertion to save time, reduce inventory, and improve clinical outcomes
- Kit contains: Large absorbent dressing towel, Sterile field, SoluPrep™ antispetic wipe, Latex free single-use tourniquet, I.V. therapy label, Tegaderm™ I.V. Transparent Film Dressing 1610, and Gauze swabs
- A kit with your trusted SoluPrep™ antispetic and Tegaderm™ I.V. Transparent Film Dressing
- 2% w/v chlorhexidine gluconate and 70% v/v isopropyl
alcohol skin prep swab
- Latex free disposable tourniquet
- Large sterile field
- Large impervious dressing towel and gauze swabs
- Comprehensive patient labelling system
- A breathable dressing, impermeable to liquids, bacteria and viruses.*