The 3M™ Protective Coverall 4510 is disposable safety work wear made of a high quality microporous laminated material. It helps provide basic barrier protection against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts.
The key features make this protective coverall a great disposable PPE option. The 3M Protective Coverall 4510 helps protect against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts. Typical applications for this safety work wear may include: Paint Spraying, Metal Polishing, Machine or Vehicle Maintenance (Oils and Greases), and General Industrial Clean-up and Processing.Product recommended for the following industries: Abatement/Remediation, Agriculture, Cleaning and Maintenance, General Industry/Manufacturing, Non-Hazardous Operations, Painting, Pharmeceutical Cleanroom, Welding/Metalwork Product recommended for the following industries: Abatement/Remediation, Agriculture, Cleaning and Maintenance, General Industry/Manufacturing, Non-Hazardous Operations, Painting, Pharmeceutical Cleanroom, Welding/Metalwork.
- Elastic waist, ankles, and wrists for convenience and freedom of movement
- Two-way zipper with storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection
- Anti-static coating on both sides helps reduce static build-up and prevent the risk of static discharge during use
- Meets inward leakage requirements of EN 1073-2 for protection against nuclear particles
- Biological protection tested to EN 14126
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex to help prevent reactions from users with latex sensitivities or restrictions
- Does not contain components made from silicone to help prevent reactions from users with silicone sensitivities or restrictions
- Asbestos Abatement and Inspection, Exposure to Radioactive Particles, Lead Abatement, Mold Remediation/Mold Spores, Fertilizer Application (Dry/Granular), Pesticide Application (Liquid), General Industrial Clean-up and Processing, Grease (General), Light-duty Building Cleaning, Machine or Vehicle Maintenance, Coal Dust, Fiberglass/Cellulose Insulation Installation, Food Processing, General Industrial Clean-up and Processing, General Powder Handling, Non-hazardous Aerosols (sprays), Non-hazardous Liquids, Paint/Coating Spraying, Paint/Coating Spraying (with Isocyanate paints), Clean Room Applications (ISO Class 4 - 9), Pharmaceutical Powder Handling, Metal particulate (chromium beryllium, etc.), Metal Polishing.