3M™ Lava™ Esthetic Fluorescent Full-Contour Zirconia features the first zirconia with inherent, tooth-like fluorescence and optimized translucency for high-esthetic full-contour crown and bridge cases. Built-in shade gradient utilizes patented shading technology to provide an excellent shade match to VITA® Classic shades. Easy to adjust and seat.
By combining the natural-looking esthetics of glass ceramics with high full-contour strength, Lava Esthetic zirconia gives you the best of both worlds. Easy cementation with 3M™ RelyX™ Unicem 2 Self-Adhesive Resin Cement – combines high bond strength with simple handling. (Refer to the instructions for use for proper cementation procedure).
- Mill: 98mm disc format with step fitting open systems for dry milling of zirconia
- No shading liquids. No drying time. Save up to 3.5 hours compared to liquid shaded zirconia materials.*
- Sinter at 1500ºC and total sinter cycle
time: 5.2 hours.
- Glaze: with inherent fluorescence, no special fluorescent glaze is needed.
- *Compared with 3M™ Lava™ Plus
Available in Bleach, A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, C1, D2 with easy positioning of the restoration in the disc due to its simple layer concept: The two upper zones are always 3 mm thick, regardless of the disc height. Only the thickness of the body zone varies.
Get on the fast track to enhanced productivity with 3M™ Lava™ Esthetic Fluorescent Full-Contour Zirconia.
Why inherent fluorescence matters
Lava Esthetic zirconia is the world's first zirconia with inherent fluorescence, giving it a more natural, toothlike appearance in any light. No fluorescent glaze required!
For natural-looking full-contour restorations
Use 3M™ Lava™ Esthetic Zirconia with confidence for crowns, 3-unit bridges, inlays/onlays and veneers.*
*Please refer to Instructions for Use for details.
- First zirconia with inherent, tooth-like fluorescence for high-aesthetic full-contour crown and bridge cases.
- High translucency, optimised for full-contour anterior and posterior restorations.
- Excellent shade match to VITA® Classic shades with unique shading technology and built-in shade gradient.
- Durable full-contour. 800 MPa through and through*.
- Anterior and posterior crowns
- 3-unit bridges (maximum of one pontic between two crowns)
- Please refer to Instructions for Use for details
*3-point bending strength according to ISO 6872:2015; qualified for Type II, class 4; indications: crowns, bridges with one pontic between two
crowns, inlays, onlays and veneers.