Get accurate detail even in moist conditions with this polyether impression material. Refill includes 2 base paste 300 ml each and 2 catalyst 60 ml each.
Working time (including mixing): 1:00 min.Setting time (from start of mix): 4:00 min.
- Excellent flow properties - captures fine details for precise impressions.
- Excellent initial hydrophilicity for void-free impressions in moist conditions.
- "Snap-set behavior" of soft polyether is ultra-forgiving for precise-fitting restorations without distortion.
- Helps get an accurate impression on the first take - reducing the need for costly adjustments, remakes and retakes.
- Less rigid polyether is easier to remove, great for dual-arch trays.
- Quick Step materials cut working and setting times by at least 33%.
- Tray materials available in both PentamixTM Mixing unit and cartridge dispenser.
- Crown and bridge impressions.
- Inlay and onlay impressions.
- Functional impressions.
- Implant abutments.
- Quick-setting materials especially suited for single-unit and two-unit impressions.
- Denture and partial denture impressions.