Replacement cartridge suitable for AP9000CP and AP9300 filter systems
AP9351 replacement filter cartridge with 1 micron provides high quality water by reducing sediments*, chlorine, taste and odour* and protection from Protozoan Cysts, Cryptosporidium and Giardia at flow rates up to 3.8 lpm.
- Quick Change Filter Cartridge as easy as changing a light globe with composite carbon block media rated at1 micron (nominal)
- Reduces sediment, offensive taste & odour, chlorine, organic matter and particulate contaminants
- Watermark certified to ensure consistent trust and peace of mind
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- To ensure optimum performance and hygiene and to prevent build up of contaminants, we recommend 3M water filters are not used for any longer than 12 months.
- Maximum cartridge life expectancy 12 months. Life and performance of cartridge may vary, depending on volume and quality of the incoming water supply.
- Made in US and assembled in Australia