• Sensitive photomultipliers in luminometer to detect photons
• Tolerant to temperature changes and challenging environments
• Detects extremely low level of light
• Ergonomic design for any hand size
• Enables one-handed operation for multitasking
• Intuitive user interface for luminometer and software
• Stable chemistry ensures consistent results
• Secure data on hardware that cannot be changed
• Software does a self-diagnostic check on start up
Establishing a basic environmental monitoring programme is simpler with 3M™ Clean-Trace™ Hygiene Monitoring and Management Systems. Unlike other methods, ATP testing is rapid, sensitive, and quantitative. 3M™ Clean-Trace™ Luminometer easily detects ATP to measure cleanliness quickly. The 3M™ Clean-Trace™ Hygiene Management Software then turns hygiene monitoring data into real-time actionable results to help you meet HACCP standards and international regulations.
Improve productivity with reliable and credible data from 3M hygiene monitoring system. It digitises the data and samples collected, reduces time to results, and gives you insights that can help improve the overall operation efficiency of your business. You also gain access to our technical support team.
Learn what 3M™ Clean-Trace™ can do for you:
Before implementing the hygiene monitoring test point selection, it is important to analyze risk. Use these questions to guide you:
• How significant is the hazard?
• How close is the surface to the food?
• What is the probability the hazard will occur?
• How hard is it to clean the surface?
Determining the number of test points to sample will depend on the physical size of the manufacturing operation and complexity or number of steps involved in the manufacturing process.
Get the most out of the 3M™ Clean-Trace™ Hygiene Management System software with these helpful videos. Learn how to download and install the software on your computer. Explore the functions of the software and how to use the dashboard to make critical decisions based on data anaylsis reports to assess the hygiene of your facility.